1. Rental Term. You are using the Front Room or Photography Space on an hourly basis.
2 An hourly fee is due upon arrival for the reservation. Each client is given a 15 minute grace period before each reservation to setup. The room goes to whoever has it booked online, no exceptions can be made. Blocked time is tracked with a gift card you bring back each session. *If card is lost, no refund is given just like any other companies gift cards.
2. Fees. The hourly fee for each room is $50.00 an hour. “All Fees Must Be Paid Upon Arrival”. Blocks of time, users must pay full amount at time of first session. These rates are only good for 3-5 people in a room. More guests are billed at $10.00hr per each 5 guests.
3. No Smoking in the building at anytime
4. Alcohol & Food. Do not sit drinks or food on gear. Alcohol is allowed at anytime but you and your guests must be responsible drinkers & over 21yrs of age. Remove all trash from room. There is a fridge in the kitchen for food and drinks. Put your name on it, if you don’t want it taken. Always drive safe when leaving our facility. Let us know if we can find you safe transportation.
5. Condition of the Premises. You acknowledge at the begining of each rental, that you must examine all areas you enter and make sure they are in good condition before your use. We inspect after each rental. You are given a damage free room & equipment. Notify us immediately if any damage is present. Any damage will be your responsibility once you start your session, even if it is your guests fault. All rooms come with cables and equipment which is labelled, do not remove this equipment from our facility or you will be required to pay for the equipment. Rockit Lab is not liable for your equipment at any point. High Definition camera footage of outside & all commons areas available if there are issues.
6. Friends and Extra Guests. You assume responsibility for all of your guests. You also promise to not bring people you do not know into Rockit Lab Studios or anyone that is not of sane mind or worthy of trust. Do not allow guests to walk around the facility. Unattended guests will be asked to leave, you must be present at all times with your guests.
7. Doors. The client will close all doors after every single use. Outside doors must be shut behind each person when coming and going.
8. Schedule: The schedule is a first come first serve basis, if someone else books the time first then it is their appointment. We do not manage the schedules. If you need to extend a time-slot then do so immediately to avoid overlaps. You may NOT extend your reservation if someone else has the time booked on the online calendar.
9. Refunds: We provide no refunds on reservations. We collect payments upon arrival. Once rented, the payment cannot be returned. If the room is not what you require, tell the staff at time of arrival and you are free to depart. Please just delete your reservation online.